Air Fryer Baked Apple Crisp
- 2 medium-sized apples
-1/4 cup of rolled oats
- 2 tbsps of honey
- 2 tbsps of pecans
Optional toppings :
- Greek yogurt, dark chocolate, toasted almonds
1. Cut the apples in halves. Scoop out the core.
2. Drizzle with honey
3. Stick in the air fryer for 10 mins at 370
4. While apples are cooking, mix oats, almond flour, pecans, cinnamon together. Drizzle some honey in the mix
5. Take apples out of the air fryer, top them with oat mix. Stick back in the air fryer for about 8-10 mins.
6. Once apples are done, top with Greek yogurt and dark chocolate/ toasted almonds.
Per servings: 2
Calories: 298 | Protein: 11 | Carbs: 57 | Fats: 13