Banana Nut Mug Cake
1 medium ripe banana
3 tbsps of flour of choice
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1 tbsp of almond milk
1 tbsp of sugar of choice
1/2 tsp of baking powder
Optional: walnuts, choco chips, cinnamon
Serving size 1
1. In a mug, mash up banana and oil, milk, sugar, mix well.
2. Next add flour and baking powder. Combine well.
3. Optional: add in choc chips and walnuts
4. Stir well and put in microwave for about 80 secs.
5. Let mug cake cool for a few minutes.
6. Top with favs (options): peanut butter, almond butter, coconut whipped cream, agave.