Healthy Crack Chicken Stuffed Peppers
1 lb chicken breast frozen or thawed, can also use thighs
4 slices turkey bacon cooked and diced
¾ cup cottage cheese
¼ cup Greek yogurt unflavored
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
1 tsp black pepper
⅓ cup cheddar cheese
6 sweet peppers
Crack Chicken part:
1. Cook the chicken on high heat ( add one cup of water) in the crockpot for 4 hours, then drain and shred the chicken.
2. Mix the cottage cheese, yogurt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix until you get the right consistency like a dressing. Set aside.
3. Add the sauce-cooked turkey bacon, and cheddar cheese over the chicken.
4. Cook for 15- 20 mins will all ingredients together.
After this part is done:
- Take 6 sweet peppers and cut them down the middle. scoop out seeds.
- Take some of the crack chicken and scoop it into each pepper.
- Top with cheddar and preferred spices.
Cook in oven for 10 mins at 400
Per serving: 4
Serving size: 3/4 cup of crack chicken mix
- Calories: 325 Calories
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Protein: 37g
- Fat: 18g