top of page
High Protein Meal Prep Pancakes
1 cup of almond milk( or milk of choice)
1 cup of almond flour
1/4 cup of coconut flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
Serving size 1 pancake
1. Heat up a skillet on low heat and spray with cooking oil of choice. I love using Trader Joe's coconut oil spray.
2. Whisk eggs and add almond milk and vanilla extract.
3. Add all dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Take 1/4 cup of the batter and pour onto the skillet.
5. Cook about 2 mins before flipping
6. Let pancakes cool for a few mins before enjoying
CARBS: 2.5 G | FATS: 1 G | PROTEIN: 5 G
bottom of page