Kale Mushroom Flatbread Pizza
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 cup of sliced mushrooms
1 chopped up onion
1/2 cup veggie broth or mushroom stock
1 bunch chopped kale
1 piece of garlic naan
1/2 cup of shredded cheese of your choice
Serving size 1
1. In large skillet, heat the olive oil.
2. Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring often and add the onions.
3. Add the veggie broth. Then add the kale.
4. Cook until the broth is almost evaporated, about 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the heat.
6. Meanwhile, preheat the broiler.
7. Then arrange the naan on baking sheet top with the mushroom mixture and cheese.
8. Broil until the cheese is bubbly and browned 2 to 3 mins.