Chicken Zucchini Skillet
- 1 lb shredded chicken breasts
- 1 large zucchini diced
- 1 medium onion finely chopped
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 3 Roma tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil for cooking
- 1 tsp taco seasoning ( I used TJ's)
- 1 tsp Adobo seasoning
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup Tex Mex shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup cilantro chopped
1. Chop up onion and garlic. Throw into skillet with olive oil and cook for 5 mins.
2. Cut up the tomatoes and zucchini. Throw into skillet. Make sure not to overcook zucchini or it'll get soggy.
3. Add in seasonings. Then throw in shredded chicken.
4. Let all the flavors combine for a few minutes and then top with shredded cheese and cilantro.
Per servings: 4
Calories: 325 per serving
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20-25 mins